Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank You from SOLO ACOUSTIC!

Thanks to everyone who checked out the first installment of SOLO ACOUSTIC by me and Troy Brownfield yesterday! We had a great first day, and got an excellent response!
See you next week!

From Troy:
From Ben Olson and Sarah Vaughn and myself, I'd like to thank everyone for giving SOLO ACOUSTIC a great first day! We had a lot of eyes on the first installment and I personally received some very nice comments. Thank you all for reading! And extra thanks to the likes of Jesse B SniderJanelle AsselinDavid Pepose and Lucas Siegel for RTing and getting the word out. Expect to see a small piece on it, Sparkshooter and my new issue of Grimm Fairy Tales (out next week!) on Newsarama in the extremely near future. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment